* Your scheduled appointment is reserved specifically for you. Any change in this appointment affects many patients. If a cancellation is unavoidable, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance so that we may give that time to another patient.
* Any Appointment not cancelled within the required 24 hour notice period is subject to a failed appointment charge. These charges start at $45.00 per hour per appointment.
* We strive to see all patients on time for their scheduled appointment. There are times when our schedule is delayed in order to accommodate emergency patients. Please accept our apology in advance should this occur during your appointment
* Please plan to arrive 5 minutes or more before your scheduled appointment. This will allow time to complete any additional paperwork needed and still see you on time.
* If you arrive 10 to 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule for the next available appointment time.
* Again, please call at least 24 hours in advance if a cancellation is unavoidable so that we may give your appointment to another patient.
* Broken or failed appointments affect many people. If 2 broken / failed appointments occur or 2 cancellations without 24 hours notice, our office reserves the right to not schedule any subsequent appointments.
* A parent or legal guardian (with the proper documentation) must be present with any child under 18 years of age during the initial exam and any restorative appointments.